Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pregnancy and Belly Pics

I thought I'd start blogging again to document Collin's life.  I'd love to have record of events, schedule, and the fun times he will have growing up.  I'll start with belly pics and go from there! 

Sunday, February 27, 2011 I had a feeling I was pregnant.  I had some light cramping, which is unusual for me, and I was falling asleep in the middle of the day at an OU Women's Basketball game.  I just felt so tired for a few days, so the next morning when I woke up, I took a test.  Sure enough, it was positive!   
 Telling Alan.  I got a cookie cake from Great American Cookie Co. (his FAVORITE!) and had some friends "stop by" to visit.  His reaction wasn't exactly what I thought it would be, but then again, there were other people there, so he didn't get all emotional! 

 A friend and I made these cards to tell our families.  They LOVED them.  Definitely a great idea! 

 6 weeks
 15 weeks
 19 weeks
 24 weeks
 27 weeks
 33 weeks and Baby Shower day
 36 weeks
 Last picture as we were heading to the hospital to get induced....Yes, I am swollen beyond belief and look TERRIBLE....39 weeks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment